A lack of processing skills makes a student avoid homework. Homework is difficult, frustrating (they feel disappointed in themselves), and they believe their parents are disappointed in them, as well. This is an ideal candidate for mind mapping.
The Benefits of Brain Training Program
13 diagnosed learning problems that have been addressed with the Brain Works Brain Training 101 Program:
- Attention deficit disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Central auditory processing disorder
- High functioning autism
- Visual processing disorder
- Nonverbal learning disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Sensory integration disorder
And many more...
What Will You See in a Child at Risk?
The mind is a complex network of cognitive processes, so finding answers to learning problems is not always easy.
Good and efficient communication within this processing skill set is essential to reach full potential in the classroom and in life.
There are many important cognitive processing skills necessary to be successful:
The normal development of these processing skills is not a given for everyone. If face, the actual development of these cognitive skills does not happen according to our intellectual ability. Therefore even highly intelligent people can struggle to learn – in fact, struggling learners are usually bright.
The Mission of Brain Works
To discover and identify weak cognitive processing skills within an individual to create a powerful improvement through a proven proprietary set of cognitive skills development programs.
Once these weaknesses are detected through specialized testing:
- Brain Works uses hands-on mental and physical stimulative exercises to increase the connective ability between the essential processing skills.
- As this occurs, potential is increased at a phenomenal pace and actual ability is grown.
- Confidence shines and a person’s learning ability is molded in front of our eyes.
- We feel this is perhaps one of the most amazing things to see happen.
At Brain Works, performing miracles is just part of our everyday work. We can’t wait to make this happen for your loved one!